End of December, and end of the year!
My highlights for this month, and what’s coming up next:
- Writing wise, I posted about 11,000 words across my projects this month, including “Kabbalah for Schizophrenics (Or: Spending Too Much Time in Atziluth)” and “The Stoic Slave“.
- Next month: hoping to post at least 10,000 words across my projects.
- SlaveClass: I taught four classes this month: “How to Learn Protocols” for Wicked Grounds, a revamped version of “Drink Services”, “Anticipatory Service” for House Exeter (my first class with them), and my brand new class, “Contract Systems”. Thanks to everyone who came, and the teams who made it happen!
- Next month: I’ll be teaching “Professional Standards for Service” for Wicked Grounds on 1/4, “How to Learn Protocols” for House of Kush (my first class with them) on 1/12, and “How to Learn Protocols” again for CONsolation on 1/28. See you there!
- We had two Las Vegas TNG events this month: one of our usual munches and a movie night (thanks to our guest host!). And thanks to everyone who joined us, as well.
- Next month: three of our usual munches (2nd, 16th, and 30th), if you happen to be 18-35 and local to the Vegas area.
Other updates from this month:
- Went on a very fun trip to LA with Mistress.
- Went to some awesome virtual classes.
- Did a lot of reading. Recently loved the Death-Cast series by Adam Silvera, the Inheritance Games series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, and The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.
- Spent a lot of time with family and friends and had great times for the holidays. Highlights included some of my in laws coming to town, a painting night at Pinot’s Palette with Mistress and my mom, and a family holiday party.
- Did lots of awesome play.
- Did some yummy baking (including new recipes) and lots of crafting, especially for gifting.
Thanks for everything this month; have a happy, healthy, and safe January, and 2023!
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)