November: exciting times!
My highlights for this month, and what’s coming up next:
- Writing wise, I’m focusing on my fiction right now, and posted updates for I’ll Give You Book 3 and Contrivance Book 2.
- Next month: hoping to post at least 10,000 words across my projects.
- SlaveClass: I taught four classes this month: “Service Schedules” for Wicked Grounds, “Butler’s Books, S-Type Files, and Other Service Records” for CONsolation, “Productivity for Service” for TES, and “Schizophrenia in the Scene” for my first Kink Between the Lines Conference. Thanks to everyone who came, and the teams who made it happen!
- Next month: I’ll be teaching “How to Learn Protocols” for Wicked Grounds on 12/5, “Drink Services” on 12/11, “Anticipatory Service” for House Exeter on 12/14 (my first class with them), and launching my new class, “Contract Systems”, on 12/22. I’ve also been sending out lots of applications to venues and conferences, so fingers crossed.
- We had two Las Vegas TNG events this month: one of our usual munches and a fire massage class/play party. Thanks to everyone who joined us, and especially to our fire massage instructor!
- Next month: one of our usual munches (12/27) and a movie night on 12/6 (big shout out to our guest host), if you happen to be 18-35 and local to the Vegas area (and a regular, for movie night). In the new year, we’ll officially be having our usual park munches every other Monday at 7PM.
Other updates from this month:
- Had some really great social times with family and friends, including kink events and Thanksgiving.
- Spent some time perfecting tricks for aerial silks/jump rope and getting some exercise.
- We celebrated our five year anniversary!
- Did some fun crafting and cooking.
- Did all of the usual slave duties, lots of organizing, and lots of fun play.
- Read some great books, including Blink by Malcolm Gladwell and Greywaren by Maggie Stiefvater among others.
Thanks for everything this month; have a happy, healthy, and safe December.
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)