October: lots of different things going on!
My highlights for this month, and what’s coming up next:
- I posted about 15,000 words across my projects.
- Favorite post of the month: “Why We Need Diverse Stories (A Letter I Wrote in a Dream)” (for The Schizophrenia Diaries).
- Speaking of which: I published my eighth book! The Schizophrenia Diaries is now available in paperback and Kindle form. Thanks to everyone who’s already grabbed a copy.
- Next month: I’m still finalizing my writing goal for next month, but definitely excited for some pieces/chapters coming up.
- SlaveClass: I taught six classes this month: Service Schedules and Professional Standards for Service for Service Oriented Conference, 24/7 High Protocol Dynamics for Wicked Grounds, How to Learn Protocols, Productivity for Service for SADEclasses, and 24/7 High Protocol Dynamics again. Thanks to everyone who came, everyone who helped Service Oriented Conference happen, the SADE team, and the Wicked Grounds team as always!
- Next month: I’ll be teaching Service Schedules for Wicked Grounds on 11/2, Butler’s Books, S-Type Files, and Other Service Records for CONsolation on 11/5, Productivity for Service for TES on 11/8, and Schizophrenia in the Scene for Kink Between the Lines Conference on 11/12. See you there!
- We had three Las Vegas TNG events this month: two of our usual munches and a Halloween play party. We had a lot of fun this month and I was excited to reconnect with friends and meet a lot of new people; thanks to everyone who joined us!
- Next month: one of our usual munches (11/21) and a fire massage class/play party (11/17), if you happen to be 18-35 and local to the Vegas area (and a regular, for the class/party). Looking forward to learning more about fire massage from our awesome volunteer instructor and having more fun times at TNG.
Other updates from this month:
- Had some really great social times with family and friends.
- We went camping! Twice! Mistress, a friend, and I went up to a dispersed camping area in Mack Canyon (NV) first for one night, then for two. The second time, my mom and her dog even came up to visit our campsite for an afternoon. No WiFi, no cellular, just trees, tents, and the campfire.
- Did some fun crafting and cooking.
- Still having fun revisiting some past works for editing and annotating.
- Did all of the usual slave duties.
- Read some great books. This month, I really loved the Tiny Pretty Things series by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton.
Thanks for everything this month; have a happy, healthy, and safe November.
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)