September: overall, a much needed slightly quieter month.
My highlights for this month, and what’s coming up next:
- My favorite posts from this month: “Some Myths and Realities of Burnout” (A Productive Hannah), “This Is For…” (The Schizophrenia Diaries), “As the Collar Tightens…” (Service Slave Secrets).
- Next month: aiming to post 15,000 words across my projects overall.
- I took September off from events, but got a lot of exciting stuff scheduled coming up.
- Next month: I’ll be teaching Service Schedules and Professional Standards for Service for Service Oriented Conference on 10/1, 24/7 High Protocol Dynamics for Wicked Grounds on 10/6, How to Learn Protocols on 10/15, Productivity for Service for SADEclasses on 10/18, and 24/7 High Protocol Dynamics again on 10/29. Find all the details on SlaveClass.
- For Las Vegas TNG: an awesome guest host stepped up for September, and there were three of the usual munches this month.
- Next month: we have two of our usual munches (the 3rd and 17th) and a Halloween play party on 10/27, if you happen to be 18-35 and local to the Vegas area (and a regular, for the party). Should be super fun!
Other updates from this month:
- Celebrated several birthdays in the family! And had many fun social times overall.
- Did butler school coursework.
- Did a lot of baking, including yummy new recipes, and crafting. Got into resin casting for kink and other things, and making sugar scrubs for family and friends.
- Working on perfecting some aerial silk tricks. Super fun, great workout.
- Did all of the usual slave duties, and some really fun play.
- Maintained my Little Free Library! It’s doing really well.
- Did a lot of reading. This month, I especially loved Hurts So Good (Leigh Cowart), The Honeys (Ryan La Sala), and Life By Committee (Corey Ann Haydu).
- Still having fun revisiting and editing some past works. I’m also creating one annotated copy of Contrivance just for fun.
Thanks for everything this month; have a happy, healthy, safe, and spooky October.
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)
2 thoughts on “Newsletter 9/30/22”
I really enjoyed the collar tightening post. It was enlightening and revealing and interesting
I am always benefitting from these types of posts from you
You seem to be the prototype of complete submission to Mistress and deep submission is my favorite topic by far.
Thank you for this post!
Thank you for reading! I’m glad you enjoyed/benefitted.