June: strange but important month.
My highlights for this month, and what’s coming up next:
- I posted early access pieces for all of my projects, and around 15,000 words across my projects total.
- Some of my favorite standalone updates include:
- For SlaveClass, I taught four classes this month: Butler’s Books, S-Type Files, and Other Service Records for Wicked Grounds, Schizophrenia in the Scene, Service Schedules for Service Chats, and Culinary Services. Thanks to everyone who came, and the Wicked Grounds and Service Chats teams for all they do.
- Next month: I’ll be teaching Productivity for Service on 7/9, Butler’s Books, S-Type Files, and Other Service Records for Pragmatic Kink on 7/12, Anticipatory Service for Wicked Grounds on 7/14, and debuting How to Learn Protocols on 7/23. Find all the details on SlaveClass. See you there!
- For Las Vegas TNG: there were three TNG events this month—two of our usual munches, and a high protocol dinner/play party. Awesome month!
- Next month, we have two of our usual munches (the 5th and 18th), and a Harry Potter themed play party on the 31st, if you happen to be 18-35 and local to the Vegas area. Should be super fun!
Other updates from this month:
- I finally got my driver’s license!
- Did all the usual slave duties/housewife things.
- Did some super fun scenes/play/Things.
- Did some fun crafting, got into soap making (for kink and for normal use).
- Did a lot of yummy baking and cooking, tried some new recipes. Currently in love with these brownie cookie things…
- Have been enjoying my coworking space membership and have been super productive there, really enjoying the energy, community, and new people to test cookie recipes on.
- Now on Module 10 of the butler course I’m taking—the bar and wine cellar.
- Been reading a lot. Recently loved A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson and Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen.
- Speaking of “a walk in the woods”—I got into hiking! I hiked Ice Box Canyon and Mary Jane Falls locally. Looking forward to more.
Thanks for everything this month; have a happy, healthy, and safe July.
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)