April: it wasn’t as wild as March, but still plenty of updates.
My highlights for this month, and what’s coming up next:
- I posted early access pieces for all of my projects.
- I launched a new site! I’m now writing productivity nonfiction on A Productive Hannah, especially about the related whys and philosophy, aimed especially at those who don’t fit the typical productivity mold.
- New standalone short story: “What Happened Last Storm”.
- For SlaveClass, I taught four classes this month: Professional Standards for Service (for the first time) and Productivity for Service (for the first time). I also taught 24/7 High Protocol Dynamics for Pragmatic Kink and Schizophrenia in the Scene for THRIVE (my first conference). Thanks to everyone who came and to the PK team for a great experience.
- Posted a new SlaveClass elective: bootblacking.
- Next month: I’ll be teaching Butler’s Books, S-Type Files, and Other Service Records on 5/7, 24/7 High Protocol Dynamics for Wicked Grounds on 5/12, Anticipatory Service on 5/14, and Service Throughout the Day for Pragmatic Kink on 5/21. See you there!
- For Las Vegas TNG: there were three TNG events this month, two of our usual munches and a rope class. Lots of fun—thanks to everyone who came, and our rope class instructors/hosts especially.
- Next month, we have two usual munches (the 2nd and 16th) and a May the 4th/Formal themed dinner and play party, on, well, May the 4th, if you happen to be 18-35 and local to the Vegas area (and a regular, for the play party).
Other updates from this month:
- Having fun working on Module 9 of the butler school course.
- Closed on the sale of our rental property. Now we set out to reinvest.
- Did a lot of extra organizing and deep cleaning in the house.
- Tried some yummy new recipes.
- Been using a local coworking space that I like a lot.
- Applied for a writing grant and a residency. Fingers crossed.
- Spent a lot of time having fun with assorted family and friends.
Thanks for everything this month; have a happy, healthy, and safe May.
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)