February: what a month.
My highlights for this month, and what’s coming up next:
- I posted 25,000 words across my projects, including my blogs The Schizophrenia Diaries and Service Slave Secrets, and my fiction projects: the I’ll Give You series, the Contrivance series, and the In Blood, Our Legacy series.
- I completed the I’ll Give You standalone mini alternate universe spinoff, “Let’s Not Be Star Crossed Lovers“.
- Some favorite standalone updates: “The Slave Bell (Our Pager System)“, “Lifestyle Masochism #2 (Stay Still)“, “The Limitations of Translating Daydreams to Other Mediums“.
- Launched early access for Service Slave Secrets on my Buy Me a Coffee page; all posts will now go there one week before they’re posted anywhere else. Thank you so much to everyone who’s subscribed.
- Goals for next month:
- Post early access for an In Blood, Our Legacy chapter, a Service Slave Secrets blog post, and an I’ll Give You companion story.
- Finish/publish The Second IGY Companion.
- Post two chapters of Contrivance.
- In February, I taught six classes: Service Throughout the Day, Culinary Services for The Eulenspiegel Society, Anticipatory Service for Pragmatic Kink, Butler’s Books, S-Type Files, and Other Service Records, 24/7 High Protocol Dynamics, and Culinary Services again. I also ran SlaveClass Office Hours. Thanks to everyone who came out, and thanks to PK and TES for having me.
- Next month: I teach Drink Services on March 6th, Anticipatory Service on March 12, Service Throughout the Day for PK on March 15th, and Schizophrenia in the Scene on March 26th. I’ll also be running SlaveClass Office Hours on March 29th. See you there!
- Locally, I ran two Las Vegas TNG (The Next Generation) munches in February. Thanks to everyone who attended—we had an awesome turnout this month.
- In March, I’ll be hosting the TNG munch on March 7th and 21st, game night on March 10th, play party on March 18th, and coworking space on March 27th, if you happen to be between eighteen and thirty-five, and local to the Vegas area.
- Other updates from this month:
- Celebrated Valentine’s Day. Grateful to get to spend the day with Mistress and have fun.
- Read: Personal Effects by Robert A. Jensen, Cherish Farrah by Bethany C. Morrow, and The Productivity Project by Chris Bailey. All awesome. Also, Wired, Food Network, Better Homes and Gardens, and Good Housekeeping magazines. So on.
- Added some yummy new recipes to my repertoire.
- Did some fun crocheting and crafting.
- Learning how to sketch and doing a sketch a day, and loving it, adding some new mediums.
- Have been getting some more exercise. More practicing with aerial silks.
- Did butler school coursework (the 400-Hour Private Residence Butler Online Course through the International Institute of Modern Butlers). Applying what I’m learning.
- Had fun and was productive at (DevynStone’s) Coworking Hours.
- Studied for/currently passing practice tests for the HAM radio technician test.
- Watched our little indoor garden grow, played with the kitties.
- Did all of the usual slave/housewife routines.
- Getting interviewed for a kink podcast later today—stay tuned.
- We’re selling our rental property and buying a newer build.
- Next month: hoping to get my driving instruction permit, my ham radio Technician license, finish Module 8 of the butler course I’m taking, renew my Bloodborne Pathogens certificate, and renew my Fire Safety certificate.
Thanks for everything this month; have a happy, healthy, and safe March.
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)