It’s been a wild November. Here we go.
My highlights for the month, and what’s coming up next:
- Posted over 37,000 words across my projects. Some of my favorite updates include:
- “How NaNoWriMo Saved My Life” on my writing blog.
- “Becoming Your Characters, For Better or Worse: A Schizophrenic Author and the Real World” and “Person First Language: But Who Am I Without Schizophrenia?” on The Schizophrenia Diaries.
- “The Importance of Inspections” on Service Slave Secrets.
- “Let’s Not Be Star Crossed Lovers” (Fiction) on Archive of Our Own. (Summary: Clara runs into an ex Owner at a high protocol event. Very AU companion of the I’ll Give You series. Can be read independently.)
- I posted updates as normal to each of the above blogs, and also my sadomasochism magic series, In Blood, Our Legacy, my slave trade/BDSM community oriented series, I’ll Give You, and my dystopian mentor/apprentice series, Contrivance.
- I also published my fourth book! I’ll Give You Everything I Want to Be (You’ll Give Me Everything I Need to Be), the second book of the main I’ll Give You trilogy, is now available in paperback and Kindle format on Amazon.
- Next month! More writing. Thank you, everyone, for all of the awesome feedback I’ve gotten this year.
- In November, I taught three classes: Drink Services, Culinary Services: On the Road, and also Anticipatory Service for the amazing Wicked Grounds. Thanks to everyone who came!
- Next month! I’ll be teaching Anticipatory Service again on December 4th and Schizophrenia in the Scene for the first time on December 11th. See you there!
- Locally, I hosted two munches for Las Vegas TNG.
- Next month! Three more events on December 6th, 13th, and 20th, if you happen to be between eighteen and thirty-five, and local to the Vegas area.
Other assorted updates from my life this month:
- All of the usual slave routines. Our little garden is really starting to flourish! Getting some more crafting in as the holidays approach.
- Did work for the butler school course I’m taking (the 400-Hour Private Residence Butler Online Course through the International Institute of Modern Butlers). Making progress.
- Did SlaveClass consultations.
- Reads of the Month: Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro, The Rule of St. Benedict, and The Forking Trolley by James M. Russell.
- All of the usual landlord duties/gearing up for another rental.
- Mistress and I celebrated our 4th anniversary of meeting and 1st wedding anniversary! We revisited the spot we met, signed a blood oath (vow renewal?), and made the annual replacement of my collar due to wear and tear on the rope. We also got to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends, and the beginning of Hanukah.
- Next month: Christmas and New Year’s!
Thanks for everything this month; wishing everyone happiness and good health this holiday season!
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)