Been a wild December. Let’s see…
My highlights for the month, and what’s coming up next:
- Favorite writing updates:
- “My Imaginary Dog Wants Me to Be Psychotic: The War Between Creativity and Functionality” on The Schizophrenia Diaries.
- “Choosing Service” and “I’m a Slave; Why Am I Going to Butler School?” on Service Slave Secrets. (So many people left nice comments on these—thank you.)
- Next month: I plan to get back on track with my usual goals and post 25,000 words across my projects, including Service Slave Secrets, The Schizophrenia Diaries, my author meta blog, and my fiction on AO3, including the IGY series (lesbian M/s poly, slave trade, and BDSM community oriented erotica), Contrivance (death game creators, dystopian mentor/protege), and In Blood, Our Legacy (lesbian M/s poly, sadomasochism magic, Harvard Law rivals turned pro Dom business partners).
- In December, I taught two classes: Anticipatory Service and my first run of Schizophrenia in the Scene. I was super excited to launch this class and really pleased with how it turned out. Thank you to everyone who came and participated for both.
- Locally, I hosted three events for Las Vegas TNG, including the group’s first play party. Again, thanks to everyone who joined us.
- Next month: I’m taking a break from events to focus on other projects, but I’ll be back in February.
Other assorted life updates from this month:
- Had a very merry holiday season.
- Our plant menagerie continues to expand.
- Did a lot of fun crafting (sew/crochet) due to gifting season.
- All of the usual slave routines.
- Did work for the butler school course I’m taking (the 400-Hour Private Residence Butler Online Course through the International Institute of Modern Butlers). Really loving the housekeeping module, and have started sharing things about the course on Service Slave Secrets.
- All of the usual landlord duties/really gearing up for another rental in 2022.
- Started practicing with the aerial silks I got for Christmas! So much fun. I’ve got a single foot lock down, and a few tricks from there…
- Reads of the month: The Forest of Vanishing Stars by Kristin Harmel, The Opposite of Butterly Hunting by Evanna Lynch, Company of One by Paul Jarvis. (They were all awesome, I highly recommend.)
- Next month: I’ll be turning twenty-four.
Since it’s December, a 2021 highlight reel:
- Started teaching kink education webinars! I taught twenty-seven classes this year, including events for awesome venues like TES and Wicked Grounds, and currently have a seven class repertoire. I launched all of the content on SlaveClass, including consults.
- Launched Las Vegas TNG in May! We had twenty-one events this year.
- I started going to butler school!
- I made progress on all of my writing projects, launched several things including my fiction project In Blood, Our Legacy, and this newsletter. I also published three books.
Thanks for everything this month and year; have a very happy New Year’s.
(Subscribe to this monthly newsletter via email here.)